Everything Your Loved One Needs To Thrive
Our Memory Care Unit provides the safety, security, specialized care professionals, and unique programs to help preserve order and meaning to your loved one’s life.
The focus of our Memory Care Unit is to provide exceptional clinical services in an environment that promotes enhanced quality of life, provide safety measures, and unique specialized care.
Memory Care is a form of specialized care for seniors living with Alzheimer’s, Dementia, and other forms of memory loss diseases. Crestview’s Memory Care Unit features a secure environment where specialized staff can closely monitor the health and safety of the Residents. Programs and activities are designed to meet the unique skill level of each Resident, to help allow them to feel a sense of belonging and purpose, preserve their sense of self, and flourish even with the advancement of their disease.
Memory Care Unit Amenities
- Secured Environment
- Living Room Area
- Dining/Activity Room Area
- New Furnishings
- Two Courtyards – Featuring Walking Paths, Resident Gardens, Gazebo, Soothing Water Fountain, and Chicken Coops
- Beauty Salon
- Pet Companions
- Trained and Skilled Nursing Staff, 24 hours/7 days a week
- Life Skill Stations Uniquely Designed for Reality Orientation
- Individualized Memory Stimulating Activities
- Daily Group Activities and Programs Developed by Activity Professionals
- Ongoing Assessments and Communication with Family/Physicians
- On-Site Physical, Occupational, & Speech Therapy
- On-Site Physicians Services
- Scheduled Transportation
- Complimentary Services:
- Wi-Fi Internet